Each year, TransportationCamp DC brings together a sell-out crowd of up to 500 thinkers and doers in the fields of transportation and technology. It’s not your traditional conference. In addition to talks and presentations from big names in the field, the heart of TransportationCamp is sessions and activities led by attendees themselves. Held on the Saturday before Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, it is a high-energy, exciting day of presentations, panels, and networking opportunities — all created and led by the diverse innovators who attend.
Join us for DC’s 8th annual event on Saturday, January 12, 2019.
🚨 NEW VENUE! 🚨 TransportationCamp DC is now scheduled to take place at Catholic University’s Pryzbyla Center. After six years at George Mason University’s Founders Hall in Arlington, we’ll be returning to DC.
Registration is now open at eventbrite.com/e/transportationcamp-dc-2019-tickets-52221497906. Tickets are $50; students are $35. Price includes breakfast, lunch, and a reception (also at the Pryzbyla Center).
The Pryzbyla Center (“the Pryz”) is located at Catholic University, in Washington’s Brookland neighborhood (campus map).
- The Pryzbyla Center is a 7-minute walk from the Brookland-CUA Metro station, on the Red Line.
- There is a Capital Bikeshare station at John McCormack Dr & Michigan Ave NE.
- Metro bus H2,3,4 “the Crosstown Line” and Metro bus H8,9 “the Park Road-Brookland Line” connect Columbia Heights with the Brookland-CUA Metro station.
- The Metropolitan Branch Trail runs beside the Catholic University campus.
- We can use the McMahon parking lot between Hannan Hall and Caldwell Chapel (enter via Michigan Ave).
We’ll also be using next-door Hannan Hall for four of the breakout rooms for sessions.
8:30am Registration and breakfast 9:30am Introduction, session submissions, group activity 11:00am Period 1 (1 hour) 12:10pm Period 2 (1 hour) 1:10pm Lunch and sponsor announcements 2:10pm Period 3 (1 hour) 3:20pm Period 4 (1 hour) 4:30pm Period 5 (1 hour) 5:45pm Reception (closing 8:00pm)
Mobility Lab, Arlington County’s living laboratory for research and development, hosts and organizes the event each year. Our sponsors for TransportationCamp DC 2019 are: Interested in joining our sponsors? Prospective sponsors can find out more information here.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.