Each year, TransportationCamp DC brings together a sell-out crowd of 400 thinkers and doers in the fields of transportation and technology. It’s not your traditional conference. In addition to talks and presentations from big names in the field, the heart of TransportationCamp is sessions and activities led by attendees themselves. Held on the Saturday before Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, it is a high-energy, exciting day of presentations, panels, and networking opportunities — all created and led by the diverse innovators who attend.
Join us for DC’s 8th annual event on Saturday, January 12, 2019. We’ll be returning to Founders Hall, at George Mason University’s Arlington Campus.
We’ll announce via @transpocamp when registration opens.
Curious what happened last year at TransportationCamp DC? Browse the 2018 Session Schedule to explore topics and catch up with session minutes.
- Founders Hall is two blocks east of the Virginia Square-GMU Metro station (on the Orange and Silver lines).
- There is a Capital Bikeshare station in front of Founders Hall.
- Metro bus 38B runs between Ballston (Virginia) and Farragut Square (DC, via Georgetown).
- Arlington’s ART 41 bus runs between Court House, Clarendon, and Columbia Pike.
- The Founders Hall Parking Garage has a daily rate of $8 (enter via Kirkwood Rd).
Mobility Lab, Arlington County’s living laboratory for research and development, hosts and organizes the event each year.