TransportationCamp New England is back! It’s not your traditional conference. In addition to talks and presentations from big names in the field, the heart of TransportationCamp is sessions and activities led by attendees themselves. It is a high-energy, exciting day of presentations, panels, and networking opportunities—all created and led by the diverse innovators who attend.
Join us on Saturday, April 21st, 2018 for New Englands 4th annual camp. We will be returning to Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)’s Stata Center.
Tickets are $30 for General Registration and $15 for Full-Time Students (limitted quantity) and include breakfast, lunch, snacks, and coffee! There will be a happy hour after the event. Registration for the event is now open. CLICK HERE to register.
Our goal is to assemble planners, dreamers, programmers, students, and professionals for an exciting day of “un-conferencing.” Unlike a traditional conference, the specific session topics are determined by participants, which provides each attendee an opportunity to lead and shape the event. Therefore, we want to see what you are doing; we want to ask how it will impact our lives; and we want to help you to find answers.
TransportationCamp New England 2018 will be hosted on the MIT campus at the Stata Center.
Stata Center, Main Floor
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Located two blocks west of the Kendall T station (Red Line) and between several garages, the Stata Center is easily accessible by car or public transit, parking information and directions from the T are available here.
Things To Know
If you’re joining us at TransportationCamp NE 2018, here are a few things you’ll want to know about the event:
- Dress code: It’s an unconference—tasteful casual is fine!
- Internet access: Free Wi-Fi will be available in all event spaces—we’ll have more information when you check in.
- Presentation pointers: Many of the breakout rooms are equipped with a projector, so if you’re thinking of proposing a session and you’d like to present, bring a laptop. We’ll supply a VGA cable; we will bring as many adaptors as possible, but you sould bring an adaptor for VGA if your laptop needs one just in case. Most breakout rooms will also have a chalkboard.
- First time at an unconference?: Check out How TransportationCamp works: the essential guide for a quick introduction!
As noted, registration for TransportationCamp NE 2018 is now open!
Sponsorship, Social Media, and Contact Information
Interested in helping to make TransportationCamp NE possible? Sponsorship opportunities are available.. Please review and let us know if you are interested!
If you have any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8:00AM-9:00AM - Doors open & Registration
- 9:00AM-10:30AM - Welcome Session (Stata 32-123)
- 10:45AM-11:45AM - First breakout session (in classrooms)
- 12:00PM-1:00PM - Second breakout session (in classrooms)
- 1:00PM-2:00PM - Lunch
- 2:15PM-3:15PM - Third breakout session (in classrooms)
- 3:30PM-4:30PM - Fourth breakout session (in classrooms)
- 4:30PM - Closing and adjourn to our happy hour at Flat Top Johnny’s (1 Kendall Square, Cambridge MA)
We will be announcing a few key speakers that we’ve invited to give “spotlight” talk each session on some key industry topics and trends. Stay tuned!
TransportationCamp New England 2018 is organized by Cambridge Systematics, TransitMatters, Boston Chapter of Young Professionals in Transportation, and The MIT Transportation Club in partnership with Mobility Lab.