TransportationCamp NYC 2022 is back and IN-PERSON, and for the first time ever, in QUEENS!
Join us on Saturday, October 15th at CUNY School of Law in the heart of Long Island City, Queens to be a part of the conversation on all topics of mobility in this open and inclusive event.
TransportationCamp is an unconference - every session is planned, proposed, and led by attendees like you. It's the perfect opportunity to share your transportation passion with a diverse gathering of fellow enthusiasts. TransportationCamp welcomes all attendees, whether you're a planner, software developer, engineer, student, transportation professional, community member, policy maker, or just excited about mobility!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Secure your spot and RSVP here.
- 9:00AM: Doors open; Check-in and breakfast (Second floor Hallway)
- 10:00AM: Welcome and kick off (Auditorium)
- 11:30AM: Session 1 (Breakout rooms)
- 12:30PM: Lunch (Second floor Hallway)
- 1:30PM: Session 2 (Breakout rooms)
- 2:30PM: Session 3 (Breakout rooms)
- 3:30PM: Session 4 (Breakout rooms)
- 5:00PM: Happy Hour (at a localized location, TBD)
Thinking about presenting at a session? Sessions may come in a variety of formats: informal discussions, birds-of-a-feather, lightning talks, presentations, open space technology, and others. We welcome experts, but really you just need to care about transportation issues or be nerds about it like us. The important thing is that you bring your ideas and enthusiasm, and engage! Many of the breakout rooms are equipped with a projector or whiteboard. We will be handing out session idea cards throughout registration. If you have an idea for a session, feel free to write it down in advance and bring it with you to the event.
For the third consecutive year, TransportationCamp NYC will award one undergraduate student and one graduate student a $500 scholarship sponsored by our Gold Sponsors VHB and Sam Schwartz. Apply now!
Jersey City and Hoboken Bike Tour
Continue the TransportationCamp NYC discussion on a bike tour of Jersey City and Hoboken with our partner, Bike JC at 1: 00 pm on Sunday, Oct 16! Ride through the “sixth borough” and learn about the history and future of the protected bike lane network in Hudson County, New Jersey. Reserve your spot HERE.
First Time at a TransportationCamp?
- How To TransportationCamp: The folks at MobilityLab have taken the time to put together a TransportationCamp 101 guide that explains all aspects of the event.
- Participation Encouraged: Sessions are formed as the day goes on, so be sure to come with topics for discussion. If you have an idea, feel free to share and add your thoughts.
- Rule of Two Feet: Never hesitate to leave a session if you suddenly find it's not for you, or if there's another session that you want to check out, too!
Make sure you're up to date by following us on Twitter @TranspoCampNYC, and by subscribing to our MailChimp email updates. And, keep the conversation going! Tag your tweets, instagram photos, and more with the official event hashtag: #TCNYC22
TransportationCamp NYC 2022 is made possible by the support of our generous sponsors:
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and get your organization’s name in front of the people who are working on the latest and greatest at the intersection of transportation and technology while supporting a forum for collaboration and challenging conversations.