TransportationCamp West’s official party is Ignite #Transpo at Automattic Lounge on Pier 38 (Embarcadero at Brannan) in San Francisco.
Great lineup for Ignite #Transpo, San Francisco:
- Aaron Ogle The Car-Free Family: A Field Guide
- Andrew Casteel You All Deserve A Medal
- Chris Smith Transit Appliances: disruptively low-cost transit displays
- Joel Bremson Autopia:A Simulation Game on Long Range Vehicle and Fuel Transitions
- Andreas Weigend Social Data
- Brendan Nee How to ask your neighbor for a cup of car: Carsharing, Shared parking and taxi2.0
- Michal Habdank-Kolaczkowski Navigating the World in Real-Time
Like all Ignite events, speakers get five minutes on stage, and twenty slides on a 15 second timer.
Doors open @ 8pm, program starts @ 9pm. Capacity is limited – get there early to get in the door. Admission is $5 at the door—but flash your TransportationCamp badge to get in for free!
Ignite #transpo rocked NYC on March 5th, check out photos, talks and speaker details.
Thanks to our sponsor
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, offering choice to customers building open source IT infrastructures. Its unique business model proves open source subscriptions for its high-quality, affordable technology. Its operating system, Red Hat Enterprise Linux® (RHEL), and its virtualization solution, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), together with applications, management, and a service-oriented architecture, including the JBoss Enterprise Middleware Suite, deliver industry-leading value. Red Hat’s mission is to be the catalyst in communities of customers, contributors, and partners creating better technology the open source way.
Automattic offers a network of web services for online publishers including WordPress.com, VIP hosting and support, Akismet, Polldaddy, Gravatar, VaultPress, and more.