October 21, 2017—NYU Tandon School of Engineering
Joining us for Camp today? View the board online here!
TransportationCamp NYC 2017 will foster open conversation and collaboration between all parties interested in mobility and the radical changes the near-future promises in transportation.
Our goal is to assemble planners, software developers, engineers, students, dreamers, professionals, and civic leaders for an exciting day of “un-conferencing.” Unlike a traditional conference, the specific session topics are determined by participants, which provides each attendee an opportunity to lead and shape the event.
- 9:00AM: Doors open; breakfast in Pfizer Auditorium
- 10:00AM: Welcome and Kick Off in Pfizer Auditorium
- 10:15AM: Registration closes
- 11:10AM: Session 1 - Classrooms in 6 MetroTech
- 12:15PM: Lunch in EventSpace
- 1:30PM: Session 2 - Classrooms in 6 MetroTech
- 2:30PM: Session 3 - Classrooms in 6 MetroTech
- 3:30PM: Snack in EventSpace
- 4:00PM: Session 4 - Classrooms in 6 MetroTech
- 5:00PM Happy Hour at Hill Country Brooklyn - 345 Adams, 2nd Floor (ADA Accessible)
Thinking about presenting at a session? Many of the breakout rooms are equipped with a projector, so if you plan to propose a session and present, please bring a laptop. We’ll supply a VGA cable for Windows and have a limited supply of adapters for Macs. Most breakout rooms will also have a whiteboard.
We will be handing out session idea cards throughout registration. If you have an idea for a session, feel free to write it down in advance.
Social + WiFi
WiFi Network: nyuguest
Guest ID: TCNYC2017
Keep in touch with our Twitter @TranspoCampNYC for all the latest news and updates about #TCNYC17
General admission is $25, and students attend FREE!
What you get for your admission:
- Full day of TransportationCamp NYC
- Breakfast, lunch, and midday refreshments at Camp
- Admission to additional events over the Camp weekend
- New friends and memories for a lifetime!
Stay tuned for details on our pre-camp events on 10/18 and 10/19 and our reception after camp to continue the conversations!
TransportationCamp NYC will be held at NYU Tandon School of Engineering in Downtown Brooklyn. Our morning reception will be held at the Pfizer Auditorium in the Dibner Building (5 MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY, 11201). Afterwards, sessions will be held in Rogers Hall and the Jacobs Building, both located at 6 MetroTech Center. Camp can be accessed from Jay Street-MetroTech and Borough Hall stations (weekend track work will allow for access by the 4, 5, A, C, F, and R lines), CitiBike, numerous bus lines, and, with a short walk, the NYC Ferry DUMBO dock.
Interested in helping to make TransportationCamp NYC 2017 possible? Sponsorship opportunities are available.